- Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, and Akshaye Khanna were supposed to form the original gang.
- Farhan Akhtar first met Preity Zinta on the screen test of Kya Kehna and told her that he wanted her to be the heroine whenever he makes a movie.
- Farhan Akhtar waited for almost 10 months to get an appointment to discuss the film with Aamir Khan after Hrithik and Abhishek walked out of the project.
- Farhan thought the phrase “Pyaar Ke Ghaat” from “Jaane Kyun” sounded really funny, but his dad Javed Akhtar told him to trust him on this.
- Karan Johar thought the movie would be a flop and that Aamir Khan had “lost the plot” by choosing to act in it.
- That screen test of Preity Zinta was with Akshaye Khanna.
- The words “Chamkeele Din” almost didn’t make it into the song because Farhan Akhtar thought it sounded like detergent.
- On their day off, Farah Khan set off the fire alarm in the hotel that the cast and crew were staying in because she was cooking biryani in her room.
- Akshaye Khanna was originally supposed to play Akash. But when Aamir Khan was brought on, they swapped roles.
- Saif Ali Khan was almost not going to do the movie because it was made with sync sound, instead of getting actors to dub their lines.
- Preity Zinta loved “Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe” so much that she insisted on being a part of it, even though her character hadn’t gone to the same college as the guys.
- When she first heard the script, Preity Zinta joked with Farhan Akhtar that he was making a chauvinistic all-boys’ film.
- The first scene shot for the movie was the one where Sameer tells Akash and Sid about falling in love with Pooja.
- Sid’s long speech to Deepa about “letting go” of Akash was a nod to Edgar Allan Poe’s poem “A Dream Within a Dream”.
- The story was initially inspired by his diary entries from his trip to Vegas and a storyline that his friend had handed to him.
- While shooting the scene where Saif came back from Goa, Saif Ali Khan was in splits because the assistant director would say “Clop” instead of “Clap” when starting the take.
- The script and dialogues were first written entirely in English.
- Shalini and Akash were initially supposed to fall in love in New York. But because it would have been winter, they decided to shoot in Australia.
- Asad Dadarkar, who played Subodh (Pooja’s boyfriend a.k.a. Time Table) was actually Farhan Akhtar’s friend and a major influence for Akash’s character.
More in Entertainment
Kylie Jenner Got Sued For WHAT?
Kylie Jenner Seems to be in trouble because of her Cosmetic brand – Kylie Cosmetics. The brand exists primarily on the...December 16, 2017
Kylie Jenner stressed on how to plan Holidays with Boyfriend Travis Scott
Holidays are finally here, but Kylie Jenner seems to be stressed as she and boyfriend Travis Scott will celebrate but are...December 16, 2017
Selena Gomez sends Adorable Message to Taylor Swift on her Happy Birthday
Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift is one of the most endearing friend duos amongst Hollywood.They’ve been always supporting each other, And have given us...December 14, 2017
Selena Gomez ‘s Family aren’t inviting Justin Bieber For Christmas.
Selena and Justin Bieber’s Relationship had been a roller coaster, As the couple break up or get together anytime. It is...December 13, 2017