In this era of technology where everyone is using their eyes to see their laptops screens, phones, Television, Gaming consoles, which can make your eyes weak. One must take care of their eyes, exercise regularly, eat healthily and stay fit.
Below are some simple ways to take care of eyes as discussed with well-known doctors and experts:
- Sufficient sleep is necessary for good health of eyes. Sleep allows the eyes to recover and repair. Sound sleep of eight hours at night will go a long way in having better visual quality.
- Exercising regularly pump more blood and oxygen to your eyes and keep our eyes healthy and fresh.
- Even our eyes need different nutrients to function properly. Green vegetables, vitamins, minerals and protein sources together help to keep the eyes sharp and strong.
- Going through regular physical checkup twice a year can tell you prior and help you take essential actions in time.
- UV rays are harmful. Keep your eyes away and protected from exposure.
- Mostly every office these days require stable and direct glaring at the computer screen, making it difficult for eyes to take the strain. For healthy eyes take a break from the screen for at least 20 minutes after every 20 minutes.