Partnerships are hard, its hard to sync and understand each other completely all the time. Partnership in marriage is actually a hardship as the real emotions are involved. In marriage chances of getting hurt are more and expectations are higher. But how much you think before finally leaving a hurtful marriage?
Is your marriage worth staying anymore?
- When you feel physically or psychologically unsafe from your partner.
- When your life principles are chipped away regularly by being in the relationship.
- When the thinking of living with your partner evokes in you terrible mental state, extreme anxiety because of the action of your partner and they refuse to admit or change that action.
- When your spouse refuses the engagement of marriage guidance to ease a harmonious co-existence.
- When your spouse has a mental disorder or a serious abuse issue which they refuse to get treated.
You should work on your marriage, but when?
When your spouse admits that there is a problem, and truly wants to work on it to save the marriage. If he is willing to do anything it takes, even professional help from a marriage counselor. It’s worth trying to fix and give another shot.
But how to solve?Communicate to each other and share your concerns. Address these concerns
you two can go for marriage counseling and address all the issues.
Give and take feedback from each other and handle your role in the relationship properly. Express your commitment and delete the toxic in your relationship.